|PDF Search - Instructions|
|Note: These instructions are for searching the pdf files in Acrobat Reader not in HTML.|
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader (with Search) installed on your machine please navigate to
the \Software folder included on this cd. Install the correct Acrobat Reader for your platform.
In order to search the pdf index, included with this cd, first open up Adobe Acrobat Reader (with Search) on your machine. After opening up Acrobat Reader you must attach the index to begin searching the pdf files. To attach the index follow the steps outlined below:
1) Choose Edit (from Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2) In the Edit menu select Search
3) Choose Select Indexes.....
4) In the window that pops up select Add
5) Navigate to the root of the CD-ROM
6) Double click or highlight index.pdx (if you highlight this file click Open)
7) Press the OK button
8) You are now ready to search the pdf files included on this CD-ROM.
Steps for Searching the pdf files:
1) Choose Edit
2) Select Search
3) Select Query
4) In order to search just type some keywords and press Search.
TECHNICAL TRACKS ||
CO-SPONSORS || SEARCH PROCEEDINGS