NEW YORK, March 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Over the forecast period, the real estate agent and brokerage services industry will see an increase in spending of approximately $377.4 billion. However, the majority of this expansion will only be driven by a few regions. Additionally, due to their supplier base, North America, Europeand APAC will have the most effect on the supply side.
Download our free sample report today to get a detailed understanding of the key forces driving this market across all geographies.
Download the sample report now!
Key Real Estate Agents and Brokerage Services Sourcing and Procurement Report Highlights:
- Market Growth 2022-2026: $377.4 billion
- Growth momentum and CAGR: Accelerating at a CAGR of 6.71%
- Most expensive models: commission-based pricing model and fixed-fee pricing model
- Main consumer countries: North America, Europeand APAC
- Supplier Selection Criteria: Types of services, Complementary services, Specialized knowledge of the main types of properties and Formulation of real estate strategies
- Main suppliers: CBRE Group, Jones Lang LaSalleand Cushman & Wakefield
Learn more about this market: Request a free sample report now!
Insights on buyer strategies and tactical trading levers:
Several strategic and tactical negotiation levers are explained in the report to help buyers get the best prices for the real estate agent and brokerage services market. The report also helps buyers with relevant pricing tiers of real estate agents and brokerage services, pros and cons of common pricing models such as unit pricing and bundle pricing, category management strategies, and best practices to achieve their category goals.
For more information on buyers’ strategies and tactical trading levers, www.spendedge.com/report/real-estate-agents-and-brokerage-services-sourcing-and-procurement-intelligence-report
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
- Pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants have resulted in weak bargaining power for suppliers.
- Price forecasts are beneficial in planning purchases, especially when complemented by constant monitoring of price influencing factors.
- Identify favorable opportunities in real estate agents and TCO (total cost of ownership) brokerage services.
- Expected changes in price predictions and factors driving current and future price changes.
- Identify the pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
To know more about various other market drivers, trends and challenges.
Download our free sample report
Smart Sourcing Starts Here
SpendEdge’s sourcing intelligence platform is the go-to tool for companies looking to access the latest sourcing research information and supplier data in one easy-to-use platform.
- STARTER KIT
- Get 6 full reports, view over 800 sample reports, pre-order upcoming reports, pre-order upcoming reports.
Subscribe now for FREE
- Want to know more about the various other subscription packages? Click here
Get the details you’re looking for:
Purchase our in-depth market analysis report to find out:
- Changing market landscape with annual forecast to 2026.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and vendors in the market.
- What marketing budget should be set aside for geographic market expansion?
- Understand the most-adopted sourcing strategies by buyers across industries.
Download the FREE sample report now!
- Market overview
- Overview of category prices
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category management strategy
- Category management tools
- Selection of suppliers
- Undercover providers
- US Market Outlook
- Category scope
ExpenseEdge shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across many industries. Our strength lies in providing real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/real-estate-agents-and-brokerage-services-sourcing-and-procurement-market-prices-will-increase-by -5 -8-during-the-forecast-period–spendedge-301501050.html