NEW YORK, March 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — SpendEdge has the fastest growing rate of reports and customer base, with more than 200 Forbes 2000 companies relying on our actionable insights.
SpendEdge’s latest market research report estimates that real estate agents and brokerage services will grow at a pace CAGR of 6.71% by 2026. Prices increase by 5% to 8% during the forecast period and the vendors will have moderate bargaining power in this market.
The report offers a detailed study by way of synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources.
Key points covered in this report:
- Am I in contact with the right suppliers?
- What KPIs should I use to assess my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for real estate agents and brokerage services?
- What are the essentials of the Estate Agents & Brokerage Services category in terms of SLA and RFx?
A targeted strategic approach to sourcing real estate agents and brokerage services will provide several opportunities for buyers. However, in the absence of actionable intelligence on real estate agents and brokerage services, buyers have come up with a transaction-based approach to the category. The report explains key category management objectives that should form the basis of the sourcing strategy, including:
- Revenue growth
- Input scalability
- Green initiatives
- Category Innovations
- Rationalization of the supply base
- Demand forecasting and governance
- Minimization of one-time purchases
- Compliance with regulatory nuances
- Cost savings
- Loyalty of the clientele
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Supply guarantee
Request a free sample report to learn more
Free sample of our best-selling sourcing report:
This report provides in-depth insights into streamlining your realtor and brokerage service category management practices..
Request a FREE sample to get detailed answers on:
- What should be my strategic sourcing goals, activities and enablers for the Real Estate Agents & Brokerage Services category?
- What negotiation levers can I activate to save money?
- What are the best practices for sourcing real estate agents and brokerage services that I should promote in my supply chain
- Market overview
- Overview of category prices
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category management strategy
- Category management tools
- Selection of suppliers
- Undercover providers
- US Market Outlook
- Category scope
ExpenseEdge is one of the world’s leading procurement information companies. For more 17 years, we were served 200 clients, including 55 Fortune 500 companies—in various industries through our best-in-class sourcing and procurement solutions.
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/real-estate-agents-and-brokerage-services-procurement—sourcing-and-intelligence-report-on-price -trends-spending–growth-analysis-spending-301496016.html